Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello All!

Is it really already almost February?! The first month of 2012 has been so great so far! Our list of business we supply product to has already grown! Stargazer Premier Florist and Suite 101 Salon were our first two. Now we have Love Yoga Studio, Corvallis Knights, and Beaver Authentics! I am already looking into another place, out of the area, as well!! I'm so excited about the expansion. I'll looking forward to the craft fairs that will happen this year!! I have also added new products! I love that I'm at the point where all of the ideas that have been bouncing around in my head the past year and a half are becoming reality! We added Doll Roo-Tus and Clip Holders before Christmas. Now we also have Ribbon Wands!! They are so cute and so fun! We'll also be taking some Roo-Tus, Daisy-Roos, and Ribbon Wands to local photographer Kari Bruck Photography! She'll use our products for her shoots! I'm so touched and excited that she reached out to my business! It always feels good knowing that others love the products I create as much as I do! Shows me that I have a truly high quality, well made product! Remember, even if you aren't on facebook, you should still be able to see our page and picture of all of our products! Go to: http://www.facebook.com/SpencerRooCreations and if you want to order or have questions, SpencerRooCreations@yahoo.com is where you can reach me! Also, I am fully customizable! I love creating and can't wait to make you something amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment